Are you seeking a professional and dynamic work environment that values collaboration and encourages individual growth?
Join our team of talented and passionate individuals who embody a youthful spirit and a commitment to excellence. Apply now and unlock your potential with us!
POSITION: ACCOUNTANT (INTERN/ PART-TIME)
Who we are:
Innovature BPO provides business and technology outsourcing services to clients in North America and Asian markets. We enable clients to become high-performance businesses and create long-term relationships by helping drive productivity and efficiency while delivering measurable results. Our commitment is to attract, develop and retain the best talents for our business, challenge our people, demonstrate “can-do” attitude and foster a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
For more information about us, please access https://innovatureinc.com
What you will be doing:
- Recording and maintaining accounting transactions in accordance with established accounting standards in Quickbook system
- Prepare report monthly.
- Prepare documents for quarterly and annual Tax Reports (PIT, VAT)
- Working with payables, receivables, and payment terms to ensure the cash flow for operation.
- Check SOW and issue invoicing monthly.
- Following and checking on bank transactions, payment transfers, receivable and payable; issuing billing and input data into accounting software.
- Keep track of company documents and accounting documents
- Supporting Chief Accountant from an accounting service company to making tax reports and financial statements
- Other tasks requested by the manager.
What we are looking for:
- Last year or fresh graduate majoring in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Previous experience in accounting or related fields is usually preferred, but not always required.
- Attention to detail; Time management skills.
- An eager to learn attitude.
What we offer: We treat people fairly and with dignity, keeping a healthy perspective about life and work and fostering a positive and enjoyable work environment. An English-speaking environment
- An opportunity to gain hands-on experience in your field of interest, which can help you develop practical skills.
- An open culture that spurs creativity, innovation, and inclusivity
- A variety of training courses for your career development
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, and a range of modern equipment
- An English-speaking environment
Work location: 9th Floor, Ree Tower, 9 Doan Van Bo, Ward 13, District 4, HCMC
Working hours: 1PM – 6PM (Mon – Fri)