Innovature BPO is looking for Accounting Analysts – Team Lead to join the accounting team to serve U.S clients.
– The successful candidate will have the ability to take responsibility for the delivery of key accounting tasks and processes, including payment application/reconciliation, payment receiving and recording, customer billing, auditing, research, and collections activities.
– This position requires accurate completion of detailed tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
– All Accounting Analysts are charged with driving continuous process improvement and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, Finance or other analytical majors
- At least 5 years’ experience in accounting
- Experienced in managing 3 or more team members
- English written communication must be good; verbal doesn’t have to be excellent.
- Has the ability to creatively redesign one’s job; self-starter
- Has the knowledge of basic statistics
- Has knowledge on basic finance and accounting principles and functions
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Access and/or SQL skills is a plus
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting team
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed
- Handle team personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff
- Proactively report team performance to Board of Management
- Responsible for handling other tasks assigned by Team Manager and Board of Director
- This position will report to Team Manager and Board of Director
- Increase English & job skills when working with US customers
- Professional training during the first 2 months
- Social insurance and Health insurance upon Vietnam Labor Code
- PVI Insurance Package that will include medical, accident and life insurance after 2 months from signing the official Labor contract date
- Annual company trip
- Annual Leave and Holidays: Upon signing an official labor contract, you will be eligible to accrue 12 days of Annual Leave and National
- Vietnamese paid holidays as regulated by local Labor Code
- 13th month salary
Copac Square Building, 12 Ton Dan, Ward 13, District 4, HCMC
9PM-6AM (Monday through Friday)