Innovature BPO is looking for Accounting Analysts to join the Accounting team to serve U.S clients.
The successful candidate will have the ability to take responsibility for the delivery of key accounting tasks and processes, including payment application/reconciliation, payment receiving and recording, customer billing, auditing, research, and collections activities. This position requires accurate completion of detailed tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. All Accounting Analysts are charged with driving continuous process improvement and efficiency.
- Payment application/reconciliation, payment receiving and recording
- Customer billing, auditing, research, and collections activities.
- Resolve 1st Level Support Issues AR
- Classifying AP Requests & Distributing
- Handling Tier 1 Vendor Support
- Expense Reporter Preview
- Benefit Audits
- Other accounting tasks required by the clients
- Responsible for handling other tasks assigned by Team leader
- This position will report to Team leader
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, Finance or other analytical majors
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Accounting Analyst
- Proficient in using MS Excel
- Excellent English communication skills both in Written and oral
- Willing to learn continuously and to adapt to new conditions
- Has the ability to work independently, strategically, and execute task well
- Has the ability to creatively redesign one’s job; self-starter
- Has the knowledge of basic statistics
- Has knowledge on basic finance and accounting principles and functions
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Access and/or SQL skills is a plus
- Increase English & job skills when working with US customers
- Professional training during the first 2 months
- Social insurance and Health insurance upon Vietnam Labor Code
- PVI Insurance Package
- Annual company trip
- Annual Leave and Holidays
- 13th month salary
REE Tower, 9 Doan Van Bo Street, Ward 13, District 4, HCMC
10PM-7AM or 2PM-11PM (Monday through Friday).