Are you seeking a professional and dynamic work environment that values collaboration and encourages individual growth?
Join our team of talented and passionate individuals who embody a youthful spirit and a commitment to excellence. Apply now and unlock your potential with us!
POSITION: BI LEAD
WHO WE ARE:
Innovature BPO provides business and technology outsourcing services to clients in North America and Asian markets. We enable clients to become high-performance businesses and create long-term relationships by helping drive productivity and efficiency while delivering measurable results. Our commitment is to attract, develop and retain the best talents for our business, challenge our people, demonstrate “can-do” attitude and foster a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
For more information about us, please access https://innovatureinc.com
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Team Lead Responsibilities (30%)
- Lead a team of Data Analysts and Data Engineers, providing guidance and mentorship, and support in their day-to-day activities
- Foster a collaborative and high-performing team culture, promoting knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
- Identify skill gaps and training needs, and coordinate training programs to enhance the team’s capabilities.
- Proactively identify opportunities for leveraging data and analytics to drive business growth, operational efficiency, and cost savings
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and align team strategies to expand our support and coverage.
- Business Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities (70%)
- Design and develop reports, dashboards, and visualizations in Tableau to present data in a clear and concise manner, tailored to various business needs.
- Ensure data accuracy, reliability, and integrity by implementing robust data governance and quality assurance processes.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ETLs and data pipelines;
- Design, Develop, and Deploy an automated BI solution using SQL Server, SSIS, Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) etc.;
- Create and update PowerPoint slides used in client meetings, business reviews, etc.;
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve data and reporting issues;
- Responsible for maintenance, documentation, and enhancements of recurring processes and procedures.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Information Technology, Computer Science, or other quantitative major. An understanding of basic accounting/finance is a plus;
- Proven experience (3+ years) in business intelligence, data analysis, or a related role, with a track record of successful team leadership.
- Strong knowledge of Tableau and able to develop insightful dashboards and reports that drive business decision making and outcomes;
- Intermediate to advanced Database, T-SQL, Data Modelling, ETL (SSIS, Azure Data Factory …) skills;
- Intermediate PowerPoint;
- Experience in Python, C#, VBA is a plus
- Understand data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
WHAT WE OFFER: We treat people fairly and with dignity, keeping a healthy perspective about life and work and fostering a positive and enjoyable work environment with appealing benefits as below:
- A competitive monthly salary based on your ability
- 13th month Tet bonus & bi-annual performance bonus
- Annual salary review
- Attractive employee awards: Employee of Year, Semi-Annual outstanding employee
- Social insurance and healthcare insurance upon Vietnam Labor Code
- PTI insurance package, and annual health check
- An English-speaking environment
- An open culture that spurs creativity, innovation, and inclusivity
- A variety of training courses for your career development
- Diverse activities to foster relationships, including company trips, year-end party, employees’ birthdays
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, and a range of modern equipment
- Other allowance from referrals and special occasions (weddings, seniority, and new-born baby)
WORK LOCATION: Our office is located at 9th Floor, Ree Tower, 9 Doan Van Bo, Ward 13, District 4
Working hours can be decided flexibly, however, for the 1st several months it is:
Mon – Fri: 3PM – 6PM (Office) & 9PM – 2AM (WFH)
Afterwards, fully remote or shifts like 7PM – 4AM or 9PM – 6AM can be considered.