Working hours: from 2PM – 11PM Monday through Friday.
Innovature Consulting Limited is looking for Business Analyst to join our Outsourcing team to serve U.S clients.
This position will work directly with Systems and Analytics team. The Systems and Analytics team is responsible for selecting, implementing, and maintaining the operational systems. In order to achieve this, each Business Analyst needs to develop an in-depth knowledge of both database systems and the products. In addition to system implementation and maintenance, the Systems and Analytics team also provides custom tools and reporting to assist the business units with many of their daily tasks and decisions.
- Train and undertake certain tasks currently fulfilled by the Business Analysis team. These tasks include data cleanup, reporting, research and answering questions
- Be responsible to research systems and find causes and solutions for the various system problems that occur during day-to-day operations
Analyze and monitor workflow data in order to help understand various trends in the business
- Take over some routine tasks within the current BA team, and perform them timely and accurately each time
- Take ownership for supporting the ongoing operations of certain business units, and will be available to process workflows and to monitor workflows for these business units on an ongoing basis
- Help identify new system needs within existing business units and suggest solutions to solve for these needs.
- Work with current business analysts to restructure and undertake tasks
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, IT or a related field, with an excellent Academic Record
- High level of organizational skills, and able to sustain focus and accuracy while doing thorough, highly detail-oriented tasks
- Ability and willingness to learn new skillsets and systems required for the performance of the tasks listed above
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; positive attitude and focus on customer service
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks while working with minimal daily supervision
- Experience in performing Data Analysis and performance tracking
Work location: Copac Square Building, 12 Ton Dan, Ward 13, District 4, HCMC
Working hours: from 2PM – 11PM Monday through Friday. Only serious candidates that are able to work during this shift are welcome to submit application.