Working hours: from 7AM – 4PM Monday through Friday.
Innovature Consulting Limited is looking for a Inbound Call Center agent (Korean – English speaking). This candidate will work closely with Recruiting, Client Delivery, and Operations department of U.S clients to ensure timely and accurate work in Korea Time Zone.
The Inbound Call Center agent is responsible for providing effective customer service for customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
Job Description and Objectives:
- Serve as a point of contact for inbound customer or employee questions, requests and incidents
- Provide customers with exceptional service by understanding their needs and requirements, offering accurate, thoughtful, and timely solutions.
- Work closely with the on-site Community Management and Remote technology teams to ensure requests are being met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Have a full understanding of our products, and services
- Liaise with cross-functional departments if the request requires additional team collaboration to solve
- Quickly escalate urgent requests and questions through appropriate channels
- Partner with larger support team to deliver feedback and suggestions to improve customer experience
- Use knowledge base articles to assist with responses
- Adhere to the SLA’s and Policies set in place
- Evaluate and educate team customers on practices that maximize their working efficiency.
- Identify chronic or recurring issues partnering with other technology teams for a resolution.
- Ability to use discretion and independent judgment in evaluating problems for customers and employees.
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- At least 2 year of customer service-related work experience
- Excellent communication, writing, and verbal skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Experience using cloud-based software platforms; technologically savvy
- Experience with phone support for customer and employees
- Demonstrate responsibility, accountability, empathy, and high emotional intelligence
- Ability to think critically and analytically to offer proactive ideas and solutions that influence change
- Possess genuine care for people and patience in hearing customer concerns, requests, and questions
- Knowing you have the opportunity to shape their experience
- Communicate in an open, collaborative way that fosters teamwork
Nice to have:
- Experience with but not limited to Salesforce, Google for Business, Microsoft Active Directory, Jira, SSO, Remote Support Tools, Confluence, Jamf, Intune
- Familiarity with iOS/Android OS/Windows mobile platforms
- Familiarity with chat/messaging applications
- Familiarity with wireless technologies
- Experience troubleshooting IT related issues
- Basic knowledge of VOIP, and enterprise cloud-based phone systems
Work location: Copac Square Building, 12 Ton Dan, Ward 13, District 4, HCMC
Working hours: from 7AM – 4PM Monday through Friday. Only serious candidates that are able to work during this shift are welcome to submit application.