Working hours: from 9PM – 6AM Monday through Friday.
Innovature Consulting Limited is looking for On-Boarding/HR Analysts. This analyst will work closely with Recruiting, Client Delivery, and Operations department of U.S clients to ensure timely and accurate on-boarding of consultants.
Duties include assisting U.S clients in the processing of new hire requests in their internal systems, consultant support, collection of new hire paperwork, execution of U.S Federal I9 and E-Verify requirements, initiation/tracking of pre-employment drug/background screens, and ensure due diligence is performed to comply with U.S regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Positive attitude and focus on customer service.
- Sensitivity to confidential information.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks while working with minimal daily supervision.
- Basic proficiency with Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience in performing data analysis and performance tracking
- Employee will be provided training in:
- U.S Federal employment regulations
- U.S payroll laws/regulations
- Knowledge of benefits enrollment and third-party payroll firms
- U.S I9 and E-Verify requirements and guidelines.
- Drug/Background state and federal laws
- Electronic HR document processes
Work location: 12 Ton Dan, Ward 13, District 4, HCMC
Working hours: from 9PM – 6AM Monday through Friday. Only serious candidates that are able to work during night-time or has experience in working night shifts are welcome to submit application.
- University degree with 1-2 of years experience in Customer Service; Customer Care; Call Center; Agency Admin / Support
- Advanced MS Word, MS Excel and MS Access skills are a plus
- Detail-oriented and be able to maintain composure under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese both in speaking and writing
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- A willingness to learn continuously and to adapt to new conditions.
- The ability to learn independently by doing, to think strategically, and foremost to execute.