We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist with high energy and the drive to lead our social media content and marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for managing our Sales content and internal PR content across company blogs, news, multiple social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Develop ideas, plan writing articles, build content to ensure the quality and timeline of SEO projects:
- Draft, review and submit weekly blogs for digital platforms while ensuring tagging of all content is in place and has consistent naming conventions for tracking purposes.
- Make an article outline and create detailed articles that meet SEO standards.
- Upload articles on systems and ensure content meets SEO standards.
- Work with marketing specialists to develop graphical content for inclusion on blogs.
- Update new trends and come up with solutions for the content of blog, social network
- Follow trends, news involved and related to the field of bpo services.
- Analyze market and content trends to improve and optimize team performance.
- Support both the Marketing and Sales team in order to drive more leads to the company by researching new prospects. Preparing Marketing and Sales materials.
- Other ad hoc tasks including Data entry, chat support, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant majors.
- Experience in a content-focused professional role (1 – 3 years).
- Fluent in both English
- Having working experience related to writing website articles, blogs, PR articles, …
- Experience in writing standard SEO articles.
- Able to use web management tools and basic photo design, video creation.
- Have a good sense of storytelling.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills, able to work independently and collaboratively.