We are looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to be responsible for all payroll-related tasks. In this role, your responsibilities will include collecting and reviewing employee information and working hours, calculating wages, preparing and processing employee payments, and maintaining accurate payroll records.
- HR Data and Analysis
- Verifying Employments for consultants
- Tracking Vaccination Records for consultants
- Backend Customer Care & Training Support
- Filing and tracking electronic paperwork and records
- Employee Compensation & Benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, economics, or other related major.
- 1-3 years experiencing in Customer Service, HR Admin or Payroll Support
- Advanced in Microsoft and Excel Skills
- Proficient in English both in speaking and writing
- Flexible and will have no issue working at night shift
- Positive attitude and focus on customer service
- Sensitivity to confidential information
- Ability to prioritize tasks while working with minimal daily supervision
- Ability to work well under extreme pressure
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to multitask
- Willingness to learn continuously and to adapt to new conditions
Work location: Copac Square Building, 12 Ton Dan, Ward 13, District 4, HCMC
Working hours: from 9PM – 6AM Monday through Friday. Only serious candidates that are able to work during night-time or has experience in working night shifts are welcome to submit application.