At Innovature, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. Accordingly, we will not collect your personal information, unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. ‘Personal Information’ is any information that is unique to you and might include your name, email address, work address, phone number, occupation.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information in a number of different ways, including any of the following:
- To provide services to you;
- To communicate information about our services, promotions, events and contests that you might interest you;
- To understand your information to improve or develop our services;
- To perform administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention, service development and quality control activities.
We may also use your information so that we, our related entities or our commercial partners can promote and market special offers and services that may be of interest to you.
Innovature will never sell or provide any of your personal details to third parties (excluding partners from which you may have visited our website) without your permission.
However, to provide the best possible service to you, we share your data with the following categories:
- Companies that do things to make purchases, such as payment providers;
- Payment services approved by you;
- Service providers such as advertising partners and website hosts;
- Professional analysis tool providers;
- Fraud prevention agencies and credit and law enforcement agencies so we can prevent fraud;
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites you choose to link.
- Text marketing and notifications: By subscribing to text notifications, you agree to receive periodic automated marketing messages at the phone number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide the necessary and effective services, Innovature may collect personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, age, date of birth, history of interactions with us in relation to communication and activities on our website.
Innovature may also collect non-identifying information about you (data that has never been labeled with individual identifiers) for statistical purposes such as analysis to help improve our website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address;
- Browser type;
- The website you visited before you came to our website;
- The pages within the Innovature site that you visit;
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched on our website, access time, dates and other statistics.
This data will not be used in conjunction with any personal information.
Your information may be collected in a variety of ways, including:
- Directly from you when you:
- Browse our website;
- Save an entry;
- Contact our customer support;
- Click on any of our banners, hyperlinks or plugins; or
- Interact with us on social media.
- From third parties including our relevant legal entities, businesses or commercial partners.
- From publicly available sources
Data from our website is collected using a variety of technologies, including a ‘cookie’ which refers to a text file that our website sends to your browser as an anonymous tag that identifies your computer. Cookies help recognize when you return to our website and analyze your visiting behavior. You can set your browser to disable cookies, however, this may cause some parts of our website to disfunction.
OUR MARKETING MESSAGES
Innovature may send you marketing messages via email, SMS or other channels to keep you updated on what we are doing. You will only receive these types of messages if you have opted in.
You have the option to block marketing messages from Innovature at any time by adjusting your account settings, unsubscribing, or contacting our customer service team.
To keep you up to date and help you find the right service, Innovature also engages in online advertising. Like many other companies, we target ads and branded banners to you when you are visiting other websites and apps.
To do this, we use a variety of networks and technologies such as web beacons, pixels, advertising tags, cookies and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some websites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audiences service.
The types of advertisements you see will be based on the information you provide to us when interacting with our website (for example, search history or pages visited) as well as the advertisements you have engaged with before.
WHEN WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
If reasonably necessary to satisfy legal requests, resolve disputes, or protect us (or you) from fraud, we may also keep some of your information upon request.
You have the right to do the following regarding your personal information:
- Ask how your information is being used
- Access the personal information we hold about you
- Ask us to correct or change the inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- Ask us to delete your data or stop collecting it, in some cases
- Ask us to stop sending direct marketing messages
If you would like to take any of the above actions or have questions regarding your rights, please contact us.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you wish to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we hold about you, simply contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com.