Are you seeking a professional and dynamic work environment that values collaboration and encourages individual growth?
Join our team of talented and passionate individuals who embody a youthful spirit and a commitment to excellence. Apply now and unlock your potential with us!
POSITION: DATA ENGINEER
WHO WE ARE:
Innovature BPO provides business and technology outsourcing services to clients in North America and Asian markets. We enable clients to become high-performance businesses and create long-term relationships by helping drive productivity and efficiency while delivering measurable results. Our commitment is to attract, develop and retain the best talents for our business, challenge our people, demonstrate “can-do” attitude and foster a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
For more information about us, please access https://innovatureinc.com
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ETLs and data pipelines;
- Ensure data availability and accuracy in the data warehouse;
- Monitor recurring processes and ensures output accuracy and timely distribution;
- Design, Develop, and Deploy an automated BI solution using SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, C#, etc.;
- Analyze data and create reports and dashboards;
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve data and reporting issues;
- Responsible for maintenance, documentation, and enhancements of recurring processes and procedures.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, or a related field required;
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience (stored procedures, function, trigger…) and understanding of data warehousing and data modeling;
- Experienced with business intelligence tools such as Microsoft BI stack (e.g., SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS, Azure Data Warehouse), Tableau;
- Intermediate C# or other programming languages;
- Advanced knowledge of data systems and the ability to transform and shape large usable data sets.
- Ability to lead, plan and manage in an entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment;
- Highly organized with strong project management skills, and drive to meet organizational objectives; ability to manage multiple projects on interrelated timelines;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrate experience in getting things done in dynamic, entrepreneurial environment;
- Demonstrate a high attention-to-detail in the analysis and reporting of data.
WHAT WE OFFER: We treat people fairly and with dignity, keeping a healthy perspective about life and work and fostering a positive and enjoyable work environment with appealing benefits as below:
- A competitive monthly salary based on your ability
- 13th month Tet bonus & bi-annual performance bonus
- Annual salary review
- Attractive employee awards: Employee of Year, Semi-Annual outstanding employee
- Social insurance and healthcare insurance upon Vietnam Labor Code
- PVI insurance package, and annual health check
- An English-speaking environment
- An open culture that spurs creativity, innovation, and inclusivity
- A variety of training courses for your career development
- Diverse activities to foster relationships, including company trips, year-end party, employees’ birthdays
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, and a range of modern equipment
- Other allowance from referrals and special occasions (weddings, seniority, and new-born baby)
REE Tower, 9 Doan Van Bo Street, Ward 13, District 4, HCMC
Mon – Fri: 3PM – 6PM (office) & 9PM – 2AM (wfh)