Innovature Consulting Limited is looking for Senior HRBP to join our Back Office team.
- Execute all hiring and after hiring activities, documenting processes, managing hiring processes. Ensure appropriate paperwork and required onboarding materials
- Execute monthly timesheet for employee to ensure that it is on time, accurate and compliant with legal regulations and company procedures.
- Monitor and manage all issues relating contract, social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, sick leave, maternity leave and support the health insurance claim.
- Data management: Update new employee information, change employee information, transfer and termination of employees on the company’s human resources system and master file.
- Deliver employee relations activities and specific communication to employees in the department, including discipline consultation.
- Cooperate with all other HR specialist teams proactively on cross-company HR processes.
- Responsible for handling other tasks assigned by Company.
- University Degree, HR Certification is a plus
- Minimum 2 years working experience in generalist HR or HRBP experience preferably
- General knowledge of Human Resources Management.
- Good knowledge of labor law – ability to prove it on explanation of some employee cases.
- Proven experience in C&B, recruitment, training, employee surveys and employee engagement programs.
- Proven ability to read and understand reports/ survey feedbacks and come up with action plans
- Good speaking and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Good ability for multitasking (manage large portfolio of tasks)
- 13th Salary, Sales commission, Performance bonus
- Annual salary review, Employee of the year award
- Birthday leave, Annual leave, Sick leave
- Medical Insurance, Yearly medical health check, Employee’s birthday
- Training programs
- Seniority bonus, Referral bonus, Wedding, Funeral, New born baby
- Outing trip, Year End Party, Mid-Autumn, Christmas event
Copac Square Building, 12 Ton Dan, Ward 13, District 4, HCMC
From 9AM – 6PM Monday through Friday.