We are looking for an experienced Workday system analyst to be responsible for on-going system administration support. The analyst will serve as a Workday subject matter expert in system configuration, security, reporting, integration. Your duties will include working with client’s HR and HRIS teams to configure system and business process to meet business’ needs, write custom reports, maintaining custom integrations, troubleshoot requests or issues, working with vendor technical support to resolve system problems and/or perform routine system maintenance, maintain error logs and resolving errors, test system changes and loading of data.
A successful analyst has extensive knowledge of configuration and functionality for Workday Financials and Human Capital Management, as well as experience with Workday’s security model and integrations, be able to see the big picture of the company and business needs and be able to clearly communicate your ideas and solutions to the company. Ultimately, a top-level analyst can use their advanced Workday expertise to build highly efficient and scalable solutions that solve complex business challenges.
- Support ongoing system administration, business process and security configuration as requested by HR and HRIS teams.
- Support ongoing enhancements and Workday release testing and validation.
- Manage, coordinate, and troubleshoot system and user issues (level 1 and 2) related to business process, security & access, reporting, and integration
- Create and maintain Workday custom reports
- Documents standard operating procedures for application configuration including to ensure consistency of system setup and reports writing
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, accounting, information systems, or other related major.
- Min 2 years’ experience with managing HR systems – Workday is strongly preferred but experience with other HR systems or ERP (PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle…) will also be considered.
- Experience with Workday modules including HCM, Financials, Procurement, Compensation, Recruiting, and Talent is a plus.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with Business Process Administration, Security Administration, Workday Custom Report and Workday Studio Integration is a plus
- 13th Salary, Sales commission, Performance bonus
- Annual salary review, Employee of the year award
- Birthday leave, Annual leave, Sick leave
- Medical Insurance, Yearly medical health check, Employee’s birthday
- Training programs
- Seniority bonus, Referral bonus, Wedding, Funeral, New born baby
- Outing trip, Year End Party, Mid-Autumn, Christmas event
Mon – Fri: 3PM – 6PM (office) & 9PM – 2AM (wfh)
REE Tower, 9 Doan Van Bo Street, Ward 13, District 4, HCMC